As mission of Asian Exercise and Sport Science Association, we believe that improving level of physical activities and level of athlete’s performance on the right manners is most important objective. AESA invite all institutes, universities and exercise and sport related organization for holding workshops, conferences, publications and research collaborations.
We may send international lecturers for your workshops on your place. By the way if you would like to hold workshop with local lecturers need to meet the minimum following criteria:
- Lecturer should have AESA-CPT or minimum master degree in related subject.
- File and slides of workshops should approved by AESA.
- The workshops provider should pay 250 USD + 10 USD for per certification. (For lecturer by AESA need to provid flight ticket, accommodation and 150 USD per day).
- The score of workshop will be determine by AESA. Score range is between 0.5 - 10 depend of venue and lecturer. The workshops with certified AESA lecturers will have high level of score credits.
- Name of participants will be published on AESA website on “Certificate validity” menu on top of this page.
- The event information will be publish on “Event List” menu
- Provider should send Photos of workshop maximum 4 days after it, to our email and AESA will publish the news of event accordingly on online magazine.
- The provider should to install AESA banner on the workshop venue.
- The workshop provider should send participant’s information (name, age, gender, adress, phone number) and payment by the 7 days before start.
- The pdf file of certificate will send by email to workshop provider before start the workshop and after payment.
- We will publish all abstract of AESA certified conference on International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology.
- AESA will publish conference information on the website.
For research cooperation:
We are going to make close cooperation with research institute’s and universities to research on sport science and fitness area.
For Academic Members and Representative